Sunday, October 23, 2011

We now take a break from Batman: AC and Rocksmith to bring you the following.


Just an update on this painting, to prove that I am still working on it. At least in as much as I did more work today for the first time in over a week. Not a lot to say here. I added the red of the sash and the inside of the hood using my favorite Napthol Crimson (I seriously need to buy more of this). I touched up the spot on the tunic that I didn't like before. I used the Ultramarine Blue and Burnt Umber in various tints for the hood, and the fur is just black and white used in light, quick strokes.

Up next is the hand and hidden blade. It should prove interesting getting the metallic texture of the blade right. I'm still not sure what to do with the background, but I have some ideas. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment