Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Do I Really Look Like a Guy with a Plan?

I feel like I haven't been able to exercise my creativity lately. The biggest reason is that I don't have a lot of space to work, and lately I have been very busy working the day job. It becomes hard for me to do art work without a dedicated space, since I have to factor setup and tear down into my work time, and then decide whether the remainder is even worth utilizing for any project.

There is one medium that requires no setup or cleanup- digital. So whenever I get that urge for now, I think I will have to sate it by cracking out the tablet, and going to town in Photoshop. At least until I have a space that I can just put stuff out as I'm working on it and not worry about it being disturbed.

So today, I decided to flex my digital skills with a quick digital painting.


All in all, I'm pleased with how it turned out. I'm more pleased by the fact that I felt like I had learned some neat things from the process. It makes me feel like I didn't waste my time. r^_^;

I've set up a Digital Art section to keep stuff like this. You can find it under the newly labeled Works section of my site. Hopefully I find the time to do more stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment