Sunday, September 13, 2009

Late art. Or early. Whatever.

Sometimes my mind wanders. Occasionally, when it does, it brings back souvenirs.

A few months back I was at a friend's house with a sketch book and let my mind wander, and it came back with this odd little character. No name, no identity, no purpose. Just him, under a bare tree reaching down for something. Someday, when I have a sketchbook section, he'll probably end up there. I've carried the little guy around in my head, searching for his purpose ever since. I feel like he has a story to tell me, but I don't know what it is.

Tonight I was thinking about some stuff, and my mind went off, and when it came back, who should I find leading it but my little friend. I opened up Photoshop and began to paint quickly, trying to capture what he had to show me. I don't know where it came from or what it means yet, so I'll leave that up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment